- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a fresh supply of compressed air on board with a Firestone Air Compressor
- Inflates air suspension, tires, water toys, and powers air tools
- Choose from 4 different models for use with or without air tanks
- Available in standard- and heavy-duty models from 120 – 150 psi
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite, Coil-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits; also works with other brand systems
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with the Universal Mount (see optional accessories)
- Some models feature a remote-mountable intake filter assembly
- Your Firestone Air Compressor is backed by a 2-year warranty
Firestone is here to pump you up-pump up your air suspension that is. From air springs and tires to water toys and pneumatic tools, Firestone Air Compressors are the number-one choice for heavy haulers, off-roaders and weekend warriors alike.
With 4 models to choose from, Firestone compressors work with or without on-board air tanks and deliver up to 150 psi of compressed-air goodness. And, one model even features a remote-mountable intake filter assembly to handle wet locations.
For easy on-board mounting, choose the Firestone Universal Air Compressor Mount in the optional accessories above. While you're at it, add the filter pack to keep your compressor pumping for a lifetime. And, speaking of lifetime, Firestone backs your Air Compressor with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Air Compressors Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william S (MARENGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-450/550 — Nov 07, 2015 7:37 AM
Good product, good price, definitely recommend. Fast shipping, would not hesitate to do business with auto anything again.
Reviewed by Dean M (Southgate, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2015 6:46 AM
Unhappy - I did not receive the plastic tubing or braided line shown in the picture
Reviewed by jose g (ARLETA, CA) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy C/K Pickup — Mar 12, 2015 4:19 PM
is one of the easiest things you can use On your truck it's a perfect feet for mine and it was really easy to do it by myself and short time
Reviewed by Fred K (EMORY, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Magnum — Oct 23, 2012 7:23 AM
I just want a small unit that i could mount. It will be used to air up what i need to air up when i'm on the road..
- firestone air springs
- firestone air suspension control panel
- adjustable air shocks
- ride rite
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- lift kits for ford trucks
- nissan frontier lowering kit
- jeep compressor
- leveling kits for ford f150
- rear cargo liners
- custom fit steering wheel cover
- suv cargo carrier roof