Firestone Air Compressors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 127015
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a fresh supply of compressed air on board with a Firestone Air Compressor
- Inflates air suspension, tires, water toys, and powers air tools
- Choose from 4 different models for use with or without air tanks
- Available in standard- and heavy-duty models from 120 – 150 psi
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite, Coil-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits; also works with other brand systems
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with the Universal Mount (see optional accessories)
- Some models feature a remote-mountable intake filter assembly
- Your Firestone Air Compressor is backed by a 2-year warranty
Firestone is here to pump you up-pump up your air suspension that is. From air springs and tires to water toys and pneumatic tools, Firestone Air Compressors are the number-one choice for heavy haulers, off-roaders and weekend warriors alike.
With 4 models to choose from, Firestone compressors work with or without on-board air tanks and deliver up to 150 psi of compressed-air goodness. And, one model even features a remote-mountable intake filter assembly to handle wet locations.
For easy on-board mounting, choose the Firestone Universal Air Compressor Mount in the optional accessories above. While you're at it, add the filter pack to keep your compressor pumping for a lifetime. And, speaking of lifetime, Firestone backs your Air Compressor with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Air Compressors Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred K (EMORY, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Magnum — Oct 23, 2012 7:23 AM
I just want a small unit that i could mount. It will be used to air up what i need to air up when i'm on the road..
Reviewed by Greg G (RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2012 11:19 AM
It may not be fair to rate this compressor poorly, because it's a replacement for one that failed, in my opinion, prematurely. We'll see how long this one lasts.
Reviewed by Keith S (Greenwood, IN) — Jun 15, 2012 4:09 AM
The first compressor that we purchased failing at approximately 5,500 cycles. We disassembled the compressor and found that the motor overheated causing the failure. We purchased a second compressor as a replacement and have approximately 12,000 cycles on this test module.
Reviewed by Hans S (Cloudcroft, NM) — Mar 09, 2012 7:08 AM
I bought this Firestone Air Compressor because I thought the one on my Tundra had died. It turned out that there was nothing wrong with the old one. The connection to ground was bad. So now I have a spare just in case something happens to the one on my motorhome, which is now 16 years old.
Reviewed by Lyle E H (Arlington, WA) — Dec 17, 2010 5:50 PM
I am very happy with the firestone air compressors. It work's great and is what I needed. thank-you. Lyle Hjort