- Rebates: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust air springs at the touch of a button with the Air Lift Single Load Controller System
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- In-cab controls built into the pressure gauge – no clumsy switches dominating your dash
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor
- Kit includes analog single gauge with mounting pod, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift Single Load Controller System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take control of your loads once and for all with the Air Lift Single Load Controller System! This air spring control system from Air Lift delivers equal control to 2 air springs from a single gauge located in your comfortable cab.
The single-path control airs up both springs to prevent bottoming out under heavy load. The inflate/deflate controls are located right on the single-pressure gauge, so there are no gauge clusters or control panels cluttering up your dashboard. Plus, Air Lift includes a gauge mounting pod for easy installation.
Air Lift includes everything you need: gauge & mounting pod, wiring harness, air lines, connectors, hardware and your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor. For safety, your Single Load Controller is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. What's more, Air Lift backs your Load Controller Single Gauge System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift Single Load Controller System Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LARRY F (Millington, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — May 22, 2015 11:03 AM
Not that hard to install. Will need TIN coated drill bits because the frame is TOUGH. Fits good and keeps S10 Xtreme pickup level when pulling trailer. Truck rides good with 10 lbs of air pressure when empty, and never had to have over 50 lbs pressure when trailer was loaded down. A good buy, and will be better with the optional compressor kit
Reviewed by Ryan P (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2015 6:40 AM
System has worked great so far (1 week). Install went smoothly, except for the fuse tap. I would buy an add a fuse for your vehicle to make the install easier. I really like the clean look of the gauge.
Reviewed by Harry W (NORTH BRANCH, MI) — Apr 03, 2015 3:03 AM
I have had the Load Controller with single fill on the truck about 1 month. I run with about 12psi and notice no change in ride quality for everyday driving. I have not hauled a load requiring more pressure yet. The most difficult part of the installation was getting electrical power. This truck has the micro fuses, it was hard to make connection with them. I have the AirLift 5000 air springs.
Reviewed by Richard F (Huntersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Suburban — Apr 07, 2014 8:20 AM
Do a lot of towing of heavy trailers,ie. enclosed cargo, open utility and auto transport and camper. Truck stays flat with load now where I used to get sag at the rear. With the built in compressor it is very easy to adjust.