Air Lift Single Load Controller System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/27 - 3/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust air springs at the touch of a button with the Air Lift Single Load Controller System
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- In-cab controls built into the pressure gauge – no clumsy switches dominating your dash
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor
- Kit includes analog single gauge with mounting pod, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift Single Load Controller System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take control of your loads once and for all with the Air Lift Single Load Controller System! This air spring control system from Air Lift delivers equal control to 2 air springs from a single gauge located in your comfortable cab.
The single-path control airs up both springs to prevent bottoming out under heavy load. The inflate/deflate controls are located right on the single-pressure gauge, so there are no gauge clusters or control panels cluttering up your dashboard. Plus, Air Lift includes a gauge mounting pod for easy installation.
Air Lift includes everything you need: gauge & mounting pod, wiring harness, air lines, connectors, hardware and your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor. For safety, your Single Load Controller is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. What's more, Air Lift backs your Load Controller Single Gauge System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift Single Load Controller System Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard F (Huntersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Suburban — Apr 07, 2014 8:20 AM
Do a lot of towing of heavy trailers,ie. enclosed cargo, open utility and auto transport and camper. Truck stays flat with load now where I used to get sag at the rear. With the built in compressor it is very easy to adjust.
Reviewed by Roger H (Van Buren, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2013 4:30 AM
Second system I have had. Dont know about this analog controller with integrated switch yet but time will tell. Have designed waterproof box but would be nice if Airlift had a available enclosure.
Reviewed by Dejay B (Bismarck, ND) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 23, 2013 7:01 PM
I installed the air bags in about 10 min but the compressor took about 6 hours for me to do a professional install about half that time was figuring out where to mount the compressor and gauge. Wiring was easy and self explanatory, I did however change how the power came into the truck by running directly off the battery and using a keyed wire to run the relay other than that followed the easy to follow directions and had no problems. So far I'm impressed with the setup. Good value for the price