- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust air springs at the touch of a button with the Air Lift Single Load Controller System
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- In-cab controls built into the pressure gauge – no clumsy switches dominating your dash
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor
- Kit includes analog single gauge with mounting pod, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift Single Load Controller System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take control of your loads once and for all with the Air Lift Single Load Controller System! This air spring control system from Air Lift delivers equal control to 2 air springs from a single gauge located in your comfortable cab.
The single-path control airs up both springs to prevent bottoming out under heavy load. The inflate/deflate controls are located right on the single-pressure gauge, so there are no gauge clusters or control panels cluttering up your dashboard. Plus, Air Lift includes a gauge mounting pod for easy installation.
Air Lift includes everything you need: gauge & mounting pod, wiring harness, air lines, connectors, hardware and your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor. For safety, your Single Load Controller is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. What's more, Air Lift backs your Load Controller Single Gauge System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift Single Load Controller System Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott C (BURLESON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2016 5:06 PM
Got these for my 2015 F150 and so far they work great. With a front level kit the rear would be too low when towing and the 2000# air spring kit works perfect! When dropped down to 7psi the ride is just like stock. Took about 3.5 hours to install the entire kit.
Reviewed by Dave M (Copley, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 17, 2015 7:13 AM
It went in pretty easy just hard trouble finding a power source. The suggest and fitting with the power source wold t work with my truck. Still getting use to it
Reviewed by LARRY F (Millington, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — May 22, 2015 11:03 AM
Not that hard to install. Will need TIN coated drill bits because the frame is TOUGH. Fits good and keeps S10 Xtreme pickup level when pulling trailer. Truck rides good with 10 lbs of air pressure when empty, and never had to have over 50 lbs pressure when trailer was loaded down. A good buy, and will be better with the optional compressor kit
Reviewed by Ryan P (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2015 6:40 AM
System has worked great so far (1 week). Install went smoothly, except for the fuse tap. I would buy an add a fuse for your vehicle to make the install easier. I really like the clean look of the gauge.
Reviewed by Harry W (NORTH BRANCH, MI) — Apr 03, 2015 3:03 AM
I have had the Load Controller with single fill on the truck about 1 month. I run with about 12psi and notice no change in ride quality for everyday driving. I have not hauled a load requiring more pressure yet. The most difficult part of the installation was getting electrical power. This truck has the micro fuses, it was hard to make connection with them. I have the AirLift 5000 air springs.
- access truck bed pockets
- jba cat4ward shorty headers reviews
- suspension airbags for towing
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota floor mats for sale
- toyota suspension
- town and country seat covers
- dodge ram suspension upgrades
- gmc sierra lowering kit
- auto wind deflector
- car towing trailer
- discount auto floor mats