- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
552 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Omar C (Kingwood, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 4:58 PM
This is my third dodge 2500. And this are my third Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit. The two previews kits I have it install by the retailer dealer. This time I did it my self. It is not complicated at all. This time I did it whit the compressor too and a single gauge. I love it! Best upgrade on my truck.
Reviewed by Patrick B (PRATT, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 22, 2016 4:57 PM
I bought these airbags to help in towing a 12000 lb fifth wheel camper. The difference these made was amazing. The main problem I had before these airbags was the "bounce" created driving down uneven roads. I can hardly tell my camper is back there anymore
Reviewed by Bruce U (WESTERN, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 19, 2016 8:24 PM
Easy to install, the ride is smoother have alot of wash boards on our gravel roads, have not hauled a heavy load yet. Waiting for the in cab controls, well b easier to adjust the ride from heavy to light loads
Reviewed by guy t (NACOGDOCHES, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jan 19, 2016 7:12 AM
Instructions are horrible,difficult to line up brackets but once you throw away book and figure it out second side is easy.
- firestone wireless air bag
- firestone air bag compressor
- firestone air suspension control panel
- firestone shocks
- toyota suspension
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- air ride suspension kits
- 2012 dodge ram 3500 leveling kit
- f250 air suspension
- lift kit for 2000 chevy silverado 1500
- suv cargo covers
- dual exhaust mufflers
- truck box tonneau cover