Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
430 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve s (MERIDEN, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Quest — Oct 13, 2014 2:56 AM
not happy at all i find no change in van since installing this system would not recommend this product waste of money
Reviewed by Ed H (Moon Township, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Sep 28, 2014 6:36 AM
Installed Air Bag Kit on my '07 F150 about a month ago. Install was quick and easy with hand tools; used an air ratchet to speed the process. Purchased a "T" fitting to join the air lines & simplify filling. Hauled 1 ton of limestone, needing only 75 psi to level truck; the ride was smooth and controlled. Unloaded with the minimum 5 psi, the air springs seem to overcome the "stiction" of the stock leaf springs, easing small bumps and providing a smooth highway ride. Would def buy again.
Reviewed by Bill S (Riverview, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon — Sep 26, 2014 10:41 AM
Installation was much easier than anticipated. The shop that did the installation originally quoted me 1.5 hours labor to install. Actual time was 45 minutes and thats all they charged me. Have not hooked up to the camper yet to try it out.
Reviewed by William M (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Sep 19, 2014 9:02 PM
Product was exactly as displayed. Got a great price and they were delivered quickly
Reviewed by Danny F (TEMPERANCE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sep 19, 2014 4:46 AM
Very simple to install. Directions could be better. I had to call and have them sent by email. I only received partial directions in the kit. Fire stones fault.
- firestone air bags
- firestone air suspension control panel
- firestone shocks
- firestone air bag compressor
- ford truck roll bars
- acura suspension parts
- air bags for truck suspension
- lift kit for dodge dakota
- suzuki sx4 lift kit
- f250 air suspension
- automotive gauge accessories
- car covers with free shipping
- cheap dash board covers