Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
434 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by M (Waterford, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 04, 2014 6:15 AM
Instructions a little confusing. I just did it my own way it came out great. Bags work awesome
Reviewed by TERRY S (Poca, WV) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Dec 03, 2014 6:06 AM
My truck is a 08 GMC club cab 2500 long bed duramax. I own a heating and cooling company and the truck has large full tool boxes, ladder racks with ladders and needless to say , it is loaded 27/7. I also tow a 34' travel trailer on the weekends. My rear suspension has suffered along with the ride. I finally made the investment on the air bags. My goodness what a difference ! you can't tell that there is any wheight on the truck ! It rides better than it did new ! My advice ? Get you some !!
Reviewed by John S (ROSWELL, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 27, 2014 8:13 PM
Have had Firestone Bags before, and the quality and ease of installation was no different then on my Dodge. These were installed on a 2013 Silverado 3500HD with a B&W turnover hitch under the bed. Great product and great price. Thanks.
Reviewed by Mike B (NIXA, MO) — Nov 27, 2014 6:08 AM
The kit came with everything I needed. It was very easy to install and as advertised, no drilling required. The only problem I had was self induced. The right bag leaked. I removed the line and made a straight cut and reinserted the house. No more leaks.
Reviewed by steve s (MERIDEN, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Quest — Oct 13, 2014 2:56 AM
not happy at all i find no change in van since installing this system would not recommend this product waste of money
- firestone air bags
- firestone air suspension control panel
- firestone shocks
- firestone air bag compressor
- ford truck roll bars
- acura suspension parts
- air bags for truck suspension
- lift kit for dodge dakota
- suzuki sx4 lift kit
- f250 air suspension
- automotive gauge accessories
- car covers with free shipping
- cheap dash board covers