- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
566 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adolphus B (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Monday at 7:29 PM
The air bags made a great improvement in the ride and handling of my 2015 F-150 SuperCrew when towing my Lance 2285 trailer. I am using 10 psi in the air bags without the trailer, and 35 psi when towing the trailer, and that seems to work well. My only problem installing the kit was restricted access to the left side frame rail for installing the backing plates for the frame bracket bolts. Two brake lines were blocking the access hole so I had my favorite shop install that bracket.
Reviewed by Jerry P (Oregon City, OR) Reviewed for a 1994 Dodge Ram — May 30, 2016 8:38 AM
Not wanting to pay a shop ovr $500. for airbags I elected to try to do it myself. I went on line and landed on the "Auto Anything" page where I ordered Firestone Air bags for Under $250. I installed them myself in my driveway where in about 3 hrs. Piece o' cake. Except for the fact that it took longer to get them (they were back-ordered) I was happy with all aspects of the transaction and will undoubtedly us Auto Anything in the future.
Reviewed by Mark P (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — May 22, 2016 7:55 AM
Excellent, wish it came with more air line, and t fittings. But works great. No regrets.
Reviewed by franklin a (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 21, 2016 1:33 PM
very heavy duty functional rear stabilizing lift kit, however the mount plates have to be re=worked, cut, and rewelded to form fit for an 08 gmc sierra, as the original design is not even close to what has to be done, to make them fit the described vehicle. It is a work in progress, however it can be done, just troublesome to have to re-design it to fit.
- firestone wireless air bag
- firestone air bag compressor
- firestone air suspension control panel
- firestone shocks
- toyota suspension
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- air ride suspension kits
- 2012 dodge ram 3500 leveling kit
- f250 air suspension
- lift kit for 2000 chevy silverado 1500
- suv cargo covers
- dual exhaust mufflers
- truck box tonneau cover