Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
490 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jin S (ETTERS, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 25, 2015 4:43 PM
fairly easy to install, paint was chipped off on some of the brackets but overall very please with the product. ran the air lines to the license plate and replaced the license plate bolts with the air fittings.
Reviewed by Pierre D (WASHOUGAL, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — May 19, 2015 8:15 PM
Bought the Firestone product for the times I load my pickup up with , everything from gravel to tools. Made a huge difference not only with load but also with out a load. Handles a lot better. Installation wasn't to bad , delivery time was decent. Over all it was well worth it.
Reviewed by Hector N (Sahuarita, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 19, 2015 10:13 AM
This air bag system does the job as advertised. Installed in 15 Chevy HD 2500. Install was ok but not a breeze Worth it, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed by Ron K (LINCOLN, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2015 8:17 PM
This is the second set of Firestone Air Bags that I have installed. The first set went on a 2003 Dodge 3500. Very easy install and they worked without any issues until I sold the truck in 2013. This new set was not as easy to install, mostly because of all of the cables and lines in the way, of course that has more to do with the vehicle than the air bags. That said the installation was seamless. I would definitely recommend the Firestone Air Bags if your truck squats when carrying loads.
- firestone air bags
- firestone air suspension control panel
- firestone shocks
- firestone air bag compressor
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- leveling kit for chevy silverado 1500
- nissan murano running boards
- 1990 camaro front air suspension
- suv cargo mats vehicle
- suv floor mat
- tonneau bed covers reviews