- Save 15% Use Promo Code 127015
- Ships Between 8/11 - 8/13
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Custom made to fit your vehicle
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Available in Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite or Coil-Rite models, depending on your vehicle
- 500 – 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for quick installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 5,000 lb load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 3 distinct models: heavy-duty Ride-Rite, smooth and level Sport-Rite, and Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
510 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony R (Smithfield, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2015 7:11 AM
These Firestone airbags were fairly easy to install and took about 2.5 hours total with no drilling required. I have a 4 inch lift in my truck and due to having suspension blocks in the back did not need the spacer kit to accommodate the lift. The bags are high quality and several of my friends run these on their rigs as well. The ride was immediately smoother.
Reviewed by Jody H (YOUNGSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jul 14, 2015 3:49 AM
The instuctions that came with the kit are "okay" but I found the youtube install videoes helped out a lot. After installing these air bags on my 2014 F250, I've noticed a much better ride unloaded when going over bridge joints and just rough roads. When I'm hooked up to my 35 foot travel trailer, the sag is gone and the ride has improved the porpoising after hitting a bridge joint at highway speeds. I've found my optimal air bag pressure is 60 - 70 PSI to smooth out the jarring over roads.
Reviewed by Robert E (Norwalk, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2015 6:12 AM
I got one of these for our Ram 1500 a few years ago. AutoAnything is such a pleasure to deal with that I went back for the new Ram 2500. They know their products. Installation was a breeze. I bought the compressor/controller and mounted it under the rear seat. it took me longer to pull off the tires than to mount the air bags. This is to improve handling and reduce sway when we carry our slide-in truck camper and tow our trailer with the BMW LT1200. I know it will make a big difference.
Reviewed by Ronald S (Campobello, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2015 2:40 AM
The air bag suspension worked perfect for my application. I needed extra stiffness
- firestone air bags
- firestone air suspension control panel
- firestone shocks
- firestone air bag compressor
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- leveling kit for chevy silverado 1500
- nissan murano running boards
- 1990 camaro front air suspension
- suv cargo mats vehicle
- suv floor mat
- tonneau bed covers reviews