- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the height to plow through any terrain with an ORV Complete Jeep Lift Kit
- Custom crafted to fit your exact year, make and model Jeep
- Your ORV Jeep Lift Kit comes complete with everything you need to lift your ride 2”-5”
- Nearly every kit is available with of without ORV nitrogen-charged gas shocks
- Durable powder-coated brackets or 5160H chromium alloy braces for long life and on or off-road durability
- Ultra high-quality polyurethane bushings that stand up to weather, off-road use and everyday driving
- Includes all hardware for installation
- Your ORV Complete Jeep Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
To venture off the beaten path, you need massive ground clearance, plenty of backbone and extreme durability. ORV Complete Jeep Lift Kits deliver. When you want to enhance the look of your Jeep and get extra clearance for off-roading, you need an ORV Complete Jeep Lift Kit.
Complete with everything you need to lift your Jeep 2"-5", ORV Jeep lift kits include springs, u-bolts and hardware kits (contents vary depending on vehicle). And, you can choose to purchase most kits with or without ORV shocks.
ORV Complete Jeep Lift Kits feature powder-coated brackets or 5160H chromium alloy braces to ensure longevity and durability on and off the road. Plus, the ultra high-quality polyurethane bushings stand up to weather, everyday driving and off-road use. What's more, ORV backs the Complete Jeep Lift Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
ORV Complete Jeep Lift Kits Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glenn L (Moore, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TL — Nov 22, 2013 6:25 AM
The kit was very easy to install. I am disabled, but found that this lift was easier than expected to completely finish installing (one person). I would recommend this lift kit to anyone who wants to have little trouble installing one. It looks and rides great! Thanks ORV for such a great product.
Reviewed by jennifer e (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 31, 2012 3:06 PM
I am pleased with the lift kit and the overall appearance. There is 1 issue however, the Zirc (grease) fittings are too small and break very easily. I have yet to find any auto shop that even carries a replacement for the fittings that broke.
Reviewed by Mark S (Syracuse, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 12, 2011 2:13 PM
Very nice middle of the road lift kit. I painted the spring Deep water blue to match the exterior paint of the Jeep. They look great and the lift is just the right height for 33" tires. Suble, yet beefy. Take your time and do it right.