- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Twin-tube design with heavy-duty compression head
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the twin-tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
191 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel G (Starke, FL) — Monday at 12:59 PM
Had to replace factory shocks on my Blazer and these were cheap and perform great. Truck now rides like new again! I'd recommend these shocks to anyone looking for good shocks for a low price.
Reviewed by Jack A (Mansfield, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Jul 23, 2015 4:47 AM
My Nissan Titan only has 80,000 miles on it. I just replaced the shocks and struts with Gabriel's and the ride difference is simply amazing thank you so much