Skyjacker Lift Kits
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Skyjacker Lift Kit is fully customized to your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Most Lift Kits are available with performance Skyjacker shocks to round-out your kit
- Includes all of the top-quality parts needed for a complete suspension lift (parts vary by vehicle)
- A variety of lift heights, from 1" leveling up to rock-ready 9" lifts, are available for select vehicles
- Skyjacker Lift Kits use top-quality parts to preserve ride smoothness, ensure longevity and provide suspension reliability
- Skyjacker's exclusive "No Destruction Required" design for most vehicles means no modifications that prevent you from returning to stock height later
- Installation takes 1-2 days to complete correctly and safely with the proper tools
- Your Skyjacker Lift Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The sky's the limit when you go high-profile with your truck or SUV! The Skyjacker Lift Kit pushes ground clearance and aggressive looks to new heights, letting you conquer on or off-road obstacles with confidence.
Skyjacker puts everything into one complete kit for that good kind of “jacked up." Shocks, springs, brackets, crossmembers, hardware and more-all parts are crafted to last, designed to preserve smooth riding and are backed by Skyjacker's reputation of reliability.
Installing the “bear of suspensions" isn't much of a bear at all. Clear a nice spot at your den, invite a couple buddies and grab your tools-or let a pro take on the job. Thanks to Skyjacker's “No Destruction Required" design, there are no iffy steps in their custom instructions. And, you can go back to stock height later-if you really want.
Tackle the terrain like a true bear! Your Skyjacker Lift Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Just as vehicle suspensions vary, the parts needed to lift them vary within the Skyjacker Lift Kit by year, make and model.
Skyjacker Lift Kits Customer Reviews
692 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by lance g (East Randolph, VT) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2013 3:18 PM
Put them on dodge ram 1500 qc and wow what a difference recommended to everyone a+++
Reviewed by Josh S (Saint Charles, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Apr 11, 2013 12:53 AM
Really smoothed out the ride of my truck. Would recommend to a friend. Great value
Reviewed by woody v (PELLA, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Apr 06, 2013 3:19 PM
these shocks went on very easy , Ford 2000, F350 has 276,000 miles shocks were changed once before. the ride is so much more stable and smooth, we pull 34 ft 5th wheel weight is 14,000 lbs. gives very good ride