- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Skyjacker Lift Kit is fully customized to your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Most Lift Kits are available with performance Skyjacker shocks to round-out your kit
- Includes all of the top-quality parts needed for a complete suspension lift (parts vary by vehicle)
- A variety of lift heights, from 1" leveling up to rock-ready 9" lifts, are available for select vehicles
- Skyjacker Lift Kits use top-quality parts to preserve ride smoothness, ensure longevity and provide suspension reliability
- Skyjacker's exclusive "No Destruction Required" design for most vehicles means no modifications that prevent you from returning to stock height later
- Installation takes 1-2 days to complete correctly and safely with the proper tools
- Your Skyjacker Lift Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The sky's the limit when you go high-profile with your truck or SUV! The Skyjacker Lift Kit pushes ground clearance and aggressive looks to new heights, letting you conquer on or off-road obstacles with confidence.
Skyjacker puts everything into one complete kit for that good kind of “jacked up." Shocks, springs, brackets, crossmembers, hardware and more-all parts are crafted to last, designed to preserve smooth riding and are backed by Skyjacker's reputation of reliability.
Installing the “bear of suspensions" isn't much of a bear at all. Clear a nice spot at your den, invite a couple buddies and grab your tools-or let a pro take on the job. Thanks to Skyjacker's “No Destruction Required" design, there are no iffy steps in their custom instructions. And, you can go back to stock height later-if you really want.
Tackle the terrain like a true bear! Your Skyjacker Lift Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Just as vehicle suspensions vary, the parts needed to lift them vary within the Skyjacker Lift Kit by year, make and model.
Skyjacker Lift Kits Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by FRANK S (oracle, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 02, 2012 3:31 AM
installed skyjacker leveling kit. test dove jeep and the rear end bounced so bad i almost lost control. found that the rear shocks were defective. had to remove and install old shocks. contact with auto anything and the so called experts at skyjacker solved nothing. returning the shocks became such an issue i decided to accept the loss and move on. I will never buy from auto anything again or any skyjacker products.
Reviewed by Kenny W (DISPUTANTA, VA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 01, 2012 11:36 AM
Outstanding price, smooth transaction, fast shipping! As for Skyjacker Lift; quality product, looks great. Instructions very straight forward expect a couple of things. Had to remove bolt in lower links (one at a time) to get axle low enough to remove coil spring. Had to remove bump stop / cup prior to removing spring, also put spring back on prior to bump stop / cup or sping would'nt clear. I'm extremely satisfied with my Skyjacker product and AutoAnything!!!!
- skyjacker suspension systems
- airbedz truck bed mattress
- rancho rs9000xl shocks reviews
- tuff tonneau
- porsche rubber floor mats
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- camry lift
- 2011 cadillac srx floor mats
- airbags for toyota tundra
- custom dash covers for cars
- truck bed tents for pickup
- truck bed tool chest