We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Part #1540.320 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Toby D (FOUNTAIN, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Beetle — Oct 21, 2015 2:30 PM
Overall, these are a great product for the money. I installed them at the same time as a set of 1.5" lowered sport springs. They work perfectly with the lowered springs. The installation was quick and easy for the rear but quite extensive and somewhat difficult for the front(only due to placement on the Beetle, not the fault of the product). The Beetle is much more nimble and more fun to drive. Stays much flatter in the curves and quick corners. Drives like a go-cart now. Very pleased.
Ships By 9/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:1540.320
- Bar Diameters: Front 22mm - Rear 25mm
- Front Anti-Roll Bar is not adjustable
- Rear bar is not adjustable
- eibach shocks
- 2012 ford focus eibach sportline
- eibach front and rear lowering kit eibach sport-system-plus
- eibach pro-street coil over kit review
- ford truck roll bars
- truck suspension air bags
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- 2000 nissan maxima suspension system
- leveling kits for f150
- sway bar for dodge trucks
- brush bars
- vehicle performance chips