We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Part #7718.320 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin S (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Jul 19, 2011 8:31 PM
For the price I got, man the handling is so much improved. Compare these bars to other offerings and they will generally be twice the cost. If you're not a hardcore racer or autox. These are definitely worth the price if you're not going to upgrade down the road.
Reviewed by Klemen S (Ayer, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 13, 2011 3:10 PM
This sway bar kit significantly improved performance of the 08 sti. The car is now more planted in corners. Getting closer to my s2000. Considering the price this is a great investment.
Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:7718.320
- Bar Diameters: Front 25mm - Rear 22mm
- Front bar is 2-way adjustable
- Rear bar is 2-way adjustable
- best price on eibach lowering kit
- 08 chevy suburban eibach 2-3 drop springs
- g37x eibach camber kits
- eibach pro springs focus
- performance ford shocks
- sway bars for chevy
- jaguar lifter kit
- 1980 chevy truck sway bar installation
- 1995 ford f150 suspension parts
- best shocks for ford f-350
- licence plate frames
- nurf bars
- exhaust tips for trucks