We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #7714.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James N (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Sep 15, 2015 4:16 PM
It gave me a little over 1.2" of drop on the front and about 1.2" drop the the rear. My car looks great and these are a lot stiffer than the stock WRX springs.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:7714.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shock absorbers
- dodge challenger with pro lowering kit
- eibach anti roll bars
- eibach pro spring review
- hyundai suspension parts
- lincoln front liscense plate
- vw lowering kits
- ram 1500 leveling kit
- scion xb springs
- 2003 nissan 350z suspension
- custom fit floor mats for cars
- truck splash guards