We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3801.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian D (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy Camaro — Nov 04, 2010 7:46 AM
I purchased these springs to go on a endurance road race car. I wanted something that would help balance out the driving dynamics of the 3rd gen Camaro. These springs did the trick, making the car very neutral all around. I am sure that if you were running 1 certain track you could set the car up with the perfect rates, but we run on lots of different tracks, so very neutral is prefered.
Reviewed by Alex G (Temecula, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 Pontiac Firebird — May 29, 2010 12:39 PM
The eibach lowering springs are great. And I love the lower stance of my 1988 Trans Am GTA. These springs really do give me a smoother, more comfortable ride.
Ships By 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3801.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shocks for trucks
- eibach sportline cobalt
- eibach lowering kit f150
- will civics bounce less with eibach springs
- infiniti suspension
- 1991 honds accord bra
- air bag suspension for trucks
- 06 ram suspension
- leveling kit gmc sierra
- nissan versa lowering springs
- are bed cover
- car towing hitch
- leather truck seat covers