We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4044.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pao S (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Accord — Jun 05, 2013 8:23 PM
i use these with koni sport. no matter how soft or stiff i adjust damper but the front is always bumps like dashboard is falling. it shakes up to dashboard with hit bumps. doesnt seem to absorb like nuespeed. maybe it need break-in period. i have 17" stock honda rims on. wish it would be smoother. i changed out both sides of LCA as well. aligmented. But still the same problem. retorque the upper control arm hinge bolts, a bit better. maybe the spring is too stiff for now. This is V6 model.
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4044.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspensions
- eibach pro kit dodge challenger
- eibach pro-truck system lowering kit
- eibach rear camber kit
- ford focus assessories
- 4 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- scion suspension
- dodge challenger springs
- chevy aveo lowering kit
- leveling kits for dodge
- covers for car seats
- brake disc
- car rubber mats