We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4051.140 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fernando L (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — May 21, 2015 8:30 PM
Great buy, I have a Honda Civic 2002 ex coupe. My profit came in the day it was estimated to :D I didn't by the sport kit or whatever it's called because I did t have the money so I settled for the 1-1.5" drop. My car actually dropped about 2 and 1/4 of an inch which basically made me save tons of money. The car rides amazing on corners the ride is not stiff at all. Instillation was kind of long but not horrible roughly 4-5 hours. All In all if you are looking for a great deal this is it !!!
Reviewed by matthew c (BENICIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Jun 05, 2013 8:30 PM
I had these put on my Honda Civic, the drop was just right, even with 17" rims, the ride seems to be more responsive than with the original springs. Yes, I would recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by Kris S (Frisco, TX) — Aug 07, 2012 3:36 PM
I had these installed about a couple days after i got them and they're just awesome! Great handling, great corner taking, awesome off-line acceleration and they look great as well! I highly recommend these for a street driven car for great looks and better handling. Also, my center of gravity was greatly improved! Thanks!
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4051.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- who makes eibach dampers
- eibach pro kit ford fusion
- eibach pro street coil over springs
- eibach pro-system-plus gti
- lincoln front liscense plate
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- vw lowering springs
- 2012 nissan frontier lift kit
- chevrolet colorado lift shocks
- coil spacers ford ranger
- custom floormats
- cargo nets for pickups
- seat covers truck