We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8210.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dann P (BATTLE GROUND, WA) Reviewed for a 1988 Toyota MR2 — Apr 16, 2015 8:13 PM
Wanted to lower my classic 1988 Toyota MR2. Used these in combination with Koni Yellow shocks. Combination is perfect. Lowered 1" and the ride is nicely firm with shocks set to medium - 360 degrees on the knob. Installation wasn't too bad as you have to disassemble the old struts. Messy, but easy enough. Fast delivery from AutoAnything. Couldn't be happier. Really.
Reviewed by Clinton B (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Jun 01, 2013 2:45 PM
Have not had a chance to fully enjoy the springs yet, as the engine for my vehicle is out and being re-built.. For that reason I cannot say how they handle, but the do look great and are easy to install with the correct equipment. I will update review in a month or two after I get the engine back and installed in vehicle.
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8210.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- best price on eibach lowering kit
- eibach coil over spring on sale
- eibach pro-kit lowering springs lancer reviews
- installing eibach anti-roll sway bar
- volvo lowering springs
- ford focus assessories
- hyundai suspension parts
- coil springs silverado
- toyota tacoma suspensions
- toyota tundra air bags
- pickup bed covers reviews
- custom steering wheel cover
- disc brake rotors