We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8260.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by e b (mount laurel, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Lexus IS 300 — Oct 28, 2016 11:07 AM
The spring set was installed with no problems. The car rides now feels a bit more stable while one can feel more of the road surface variations. Cornering is also more controlled. The car was lowered about 1/2in in the front and 3/4 in in the back. It now looks more stable instead of the higher back stance it had before. Its an improvement over the older springs. A good investment!!
Reviewed by miguel c (ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Lexus IS 300 — Jul 27, 2014 7:53 PM
I'm very happy with this kit. The car looks much better and the ride quality is amazing. I did a lot of research for quality and price. AutoAnything has the lowest price and the shipping was fast. This deserve 5 stars for sure. Thanks to AutoAnything and Eibach!!!
Ships By 3/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8260.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- discount eibach springs
- eibach pro system plus review mustang
- 2005 cavalier front sway bar removal
- lowering kit for 2004 nissan maxima
- lexus suspension parts
- lincoln front liscense plate
- truck air bags kits
- 1999 toyota land cruiser lift kit
- pt cruiser springs
- leveling kit chevy silverado
- seat covers car
- suv luggage racks