We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4056.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John Y (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Jan 04, 2012 7:27 AM
I have a 2002 Civic SI (EP3). These springs lower the car about an inch front and back (if you go much lower you will destroy the already crappy suspension geometry). Also, note that only the rears on this application are progressive. Overall I would say that these springs are a good compromise of performance and looks.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4056.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- which shocks are good for lowered cars
- miata eibach sway bar 1999
- 03 350z eibach sportline
- dodge challenger eibach lower control arms
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- gabriel pro gaurd shocks
- infiniti suspension
- 1992 ford f250 front springs
- 2003 silverado leveling kit
- 2007 scion tc suspension
- cheap seat covers for trucks
- floor liner
- vehicle luggage racks