We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2837.540 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard S (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 23, 2016 3:43 PM
this spring set matched with heavy duty shocks and new bump stops really takes away that swimming boatlike feel of the grand cherokee. it drives and handles almost as well as my e46 m3 or my wife's mini cooper. a definite buy if you want to have a solid handling SUV, I also highly recommend buying a spring compressor if you plan on doing it yourself.
Reviewed by Victor T (Lakewood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 22, 2016 9:09 AM
These springs were very easy to install. The ride is still comfortable although a lot tighter in turns. The drop is as advertised about an inch or two. I would highly recommend for 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Ships By 3/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2837.540
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach springs
- eibach pro dampers 2005 f150
- eibach pro kit kia soul
- eibach rear sway bar review
- 2007 mazda b400 rock guard
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- 4wd ranger lift kits that fit on 2001 ranger
- best lowering springs for g37
- leveling kit for silverado 1500
- canvas truck seat covers
- car bras cheap
- splash guards for trucks