We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3802.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ferdinand S (Culpeper, VA) Reviewed for a 1986 Pontiac Fiero — Jul 29, 2008 7:29 AM
Ride quality is excellent, not rough as I feared, as I travel on long trips. With Koni shocks, battery up front, 245/50/16, S/C 3800 engine, I have about 2 1/4" rear wheel well clearance.
Ships By 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3802.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspension
- eidelbach lowering kit pro audi tt
- 2010 camaro eibach sway bars bill me later
- eibach pro kit accord
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- ford focus assessories
- lexus struts
- 2011 f150 leveling kit
- 03 pathfinder lift kit
- 2000 lincoln ls springs
- discount floor mats
- truck hitches for sale
- truck mounted tool boxes