We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3848.120 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric N (Fort Huachuca, AZ) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy Camaro — May 22, 2007 8:07 AM
Well I bought the Eibach springs with the intentions of it lowering my car, well when I took off my old springs it was 2 links taller than the Eibach springs but when I install them it didn't make a difference. I guess I should've bought the drop spindle instead.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3848.120
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shocks
- 2001 camaro eibach pro plus
- 2012 honda civic eibach pro kit coil pictures
- eibach g37 camber arms
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- hummer lift kits
- lincoln front liscense plate
- 2000 toyota echo lowering springs
- 2009 chevy silverado leveling kit
- 2010 toyota tundra suspension
- floor mat for cars
- rubber truck bed liners