We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3887.530 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Francisco G (Pasadena, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 04, 2009 4:29 PM
I had doubt about installing a kit w/torsion keys vs. spindles. I went with the eibach 3/3 drop kit(1,2,3in adj. front keys & 3in rear springs) with pro dampers shocks. I have to say that I am very satisfied with the ride and very good handling. Similar kits from other brands go for $500-$800 without shocks. I paid under $500 for complete kit with shocks from autoanything. excellent product, excellent price. I would recommend to anyone.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3887.530
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Kit includes torsion keys for height adjustment
- Does not include torsion bars
- eibach lowering kit
- 2002 escalade eibach
- anything auto eibach lowerkit 03 chevy ssr
- part number kia optima spring
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- bmw 740i tie chains
- jaguar lifter kit
- lexus isf lowering kit
- ford f350 leveling kit
- chevy suburban suspension upgrade
- custom dash mats
- push bars for cars
- truck mud guards