We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #1570.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matt R W (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Audi TT — Oct 22, 2012 7:53 PM
I didn't want so much drop that I'd have to add adjustable control arms. Just wanted 1-1.2 inches, 1.5 at the most. I paired these springs with the Koni FSDs and am very happy. The car turns flat and handles great. It just inspires more confidence when driving it at speed.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:1570.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach pro kit for sale
- eibach sprimgs
- eibach pro kit civic si
- mustang eibach pro rubbing
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- jeep shock absorbers
- datsun suspension
- dodge magnum suspension
- 2010 jetta spring install
- lift kits for toyota 4runner
- cargo boxes for suvs
- custom dashboard covers
- wind deflector for cars