We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #7710.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Samuel R (MONROVIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Impreza — Jul 30, 2013 3:57 PM
These things ROCK. Dropped my car 1.5", just low enough to look gorgeous, but not low enough to scrape my front bumper in driveways or over speed bumps. Handling through corners is noticeably better. The ride quality is stiffer, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Great product, great price.
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:7710.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach springs for sale
- buy toyota prius 2010-2011 lowering springs
- challenger rt eibach pro plus kit
- eibach camber kit yukon
- chrysler suspension
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- lincoln front liscense plate
- 2008 sentra lowering springs
- gmc suspension front
- gti lowering springs
- engine programmer
- ford truck accesories
- luggage roof carrier