We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2067.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven R (NATICK, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 3-Series — Apr 14, 2016 2:45 PM
The kit came with everything listed and was in perfect condition when I received it. Over all the springs went in with out a problem and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a firm set of springs.
Reviewed by tabitha P (liberty, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW 3-Series — Dec 14, 2011 6:24 AM
These springs did exactly what the description said they would. Lowered my ride hight perfectly, so that the isn't too low, but just enough to remove all of the extra fender well space. The ride is still very smooth, but also feels tight. I am very happy with this product. The front of the vehicle is slightly lower than the back to give a mean look.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2067.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- who makes eibach dampers
- 05 mustang eibach pro system installation
- eibach pro-alignment camber kit - adjustable ball joint
- eibach springs after settling g37
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- 1991 honds accord bra
- shocks for lexus
- suspension systems for toyota tacoma
- 2001 f150 leveling kit
- car accesories for 2006 bmw 325i
- nerf side steps
- air filters auto