We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4007.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony C (Palatine, IL) — Aug 02, 2016 12:34 AM
These paired perfectly with my orange Koni's and I could not be happier with the results. Lowered just the right amount and they are just the right stiffness and springiness.
Reviewed by Hugh F (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 1990 Honda CR-X — Mar 24, 2011 6:06 PM
This is my second pair of eibach lowering springs, brought the first for my honda accord. Completely changed the handling of my car. They do exactly what eibach says they do, this is saying a lot for a manufacturer, most say their product is good then you buy it and it's not what they say you're getting. If you're looking for improve handling but you're budget is tight this is the product for you.
Ships By 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4007.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- eibach pro kit plus system kit 2010 challenger
- 2003-2008 nissan 350z eibach alignment kit
- tahoe eibach pro system kit plus
- lincoln front liscense plate
- recommended jeep shocks
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lift kit for chevy avalanche
- 2003 chevy avalanche lift kit with rear bags
- best lowering springs tsx
- aftermarket seat covers
- cargo carrier rooftop
- truck bumper guard