We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #1576.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darren D (Rowlett, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Audi A4 — Feb 26, 2013 9:06 PM
I installed the Eibach springs on my Audi A4 and Im very pleased they lowered the car about a inch and it rides great no bottoming out at all these springs are the best for a reason!!
Reviewed by Christian K (APO, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi A4 — May 31, 2009 2:47 AM
Exactly what I was looking for. Not to aggressive, perfect to obtain stability and not getting too sporty. Also the look of the car improved a lot with that little lowering.
Ships By 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:1576.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- which shocks are good for lowered cars
- eibach struts
- elbach pro kit reviews
- mustang shelby 2013 eibach sport line ?
- lexus suspension parts
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- merkur strut tower brace
- suzuki esteem lowering springs
- chevy colorado shocks reviews
- ford f150 leveling kits
- floor liners for cars
- truck bed accesories
- truck side step bars