We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #1584.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Patrick B (Lake Worth, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi A4 — Jan 29, 2015 4:14 PM
Eibach makes a good quality product I've been using them for years on both street and race cars. This set I installed on my street Audi A4 daily commuter (approx. 1500 miles per month). Car feel great improved handling all-round. I feel they could have lowered the rear another half inch. But car still looks great.
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:1584.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shocks
- eibach sportline for pontiac g5
- eibach pro damper kit
- eibach pro kit plus
- nissan auto assecories
- scion suspension
- 1991 honds accord bra
- 2007 dodge magnum accesories
- toyota 4runner front suspension
- 09 silverado leveling kit
- brake kits for trucks
- chrome kit for cars
- custom fit auto accessories