We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3870.140 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter C (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Firebird — Jul 16, 2016 12:05 AM
Special springs just made for the 1999 TransAm Convertible.Lowers the automobile by 1 inch and improves air flow to supercharger for increased power and gas mileage. Significant improvement in handling performance. model same as Tony Curtis's favorite car.Refer to internet.
Reviewed by Jared C (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — Sep 11, 2009 12:09 PM
I would recommend the Pro Kit over the sportline springs. I previously had the sportline springs and they make the car ride too low. The pro kit gives a good ride and appearance.
Reviewed by Gregory R (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Trans Am — Feb 06, 2009 7:56 PM
I put these on a 98 Pontiac Trans Am and they worked out great. Autoanything had them cheaper than anywhere else I could find plus they had free shipping! Would definitely recommend!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3870.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- eibach kit for 2010 maxima
- eibach pro damper 2011 mustang for sale
- m45 eibach pro
- jeep anti roll kits
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- dodge charger rt suspension
- 03 silverado lift kit
- 2006 maxima springs
- aftermarket mud flaps
- black license plate frames
- front bra for cars