We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6014.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark B (Dallastown, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Nov 05, 2008 2:44 PM
I odered these springs for my 99 eclipse a few months ago and i have loved them since the first time i drove it. The ride is firm (in a good way) and has a sporty feel especially in the corners. I would highly suggest this kit to anyone looking for a better looking and better handling car.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6014.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: will not fit Spyder models
- best price on eibach lowering kit
- 2005 cavalier front sway bar removal
- eibach coil over spring on sale
- eibach toyota prius 2011
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- 2006 smart car springs
- altima suspension upgrades
- 1999 chevy silverado lift kit
- car roof luggage carrier
- car seat slip covers
- auto filters