We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6360.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alex B (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — Jun 10, 2012 9:44 PM
I bought these springs primarily to lose the wheel gap in the front wheel wells. I did only the front first to see if the front and back would then be even as far as the wheel gap look goes. It is now even. I would like to install the rears to get a feel for the drive with all four springs but don't want the drop in the back to cause an unevenness. Maybe in the future. So far It handles close to stock from what I can tell except that If I hit any bumps it is def a rougher ride. Overall I'm satisfied with the look and feel. If I wanted to get serious I would have bought coilovers but this seemed to suit my needs and budget.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6360.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- miata eibach sway bar 1999
- 2011 kia optima eibach lowering springs
- 2011 mustang eibich pro plus kit
- 6 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- toyota suspension
- lincoln front liscense plate
- volkswagen jetta coil springs
- how to improve murano 2004 suspension system
- kia sorento lift kit
- storage for top of suv
- cargo nets for pickup trucks
- custom floor mat