We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #7705.140 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Merlyn T (Bethel, VT) Reviewed for a 1997 Subaru Impreza — Jun 20, 2006 8:42 PM
These springs are hott! Almost as hot as my girlfriend but will likely be with me longer. My Impreza handles so well now that the tires dont have enough traction to keep up. Time for some rims and tires!
Ships By 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:7705.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- which shocks are good for lowered cars
- 2010 prius eibach pro springs
- dodge challenger eibach lower control arms
- ibach coil over shocks
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- mini air tanks
- datsun suspension
- best scion xb rear shocks
- toyota tundra leveling kit reviews
- 2003 nissan sentra lowering springs
- truck rear view mirrors
- bra for a car
- deep floor mats