We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8215.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Seth L (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota MR2 — Jun 11, 2014 10:03 PM
Just installed my pro kit, and the car looks, feels, and handles much better. Car maintains balanced when cornering, and feels sportier. The car looks more aggressive, with the slightly lower ride height. The ride comfort still remains the same. These are great springs at a great price. I'm very satisfied with the Eibach pro kit.
Reviewed by Daniel J (Cohoes, NY) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota MR2 — Mar 14, 2013 3:05 PM
Best price I found, delivered quickly. I needed to replace the struts so I decided to replace the springs at the same time. The car handles much better, corners flat. The springs lowered the car about one inch. I am very satisfied.
Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8215.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering springs
- eibach pro kit jeep
- eidelbach lowering kit pro audi tt
- installation instructions for eibach springs 2011 camaro
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- 3 inch lift kit for chevy
- chrysler suspension
- 2006 rsx suspension
- dodge ram suspension lift kits
- front lower spring for 2013 hyundai sonata
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- pickup caps
- what are nerf bars