We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8598.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel Q (HOLLYWOOD, FL) — Sep 11, 2013 9:29 PM
These bad boys didnt just make my car look better, in fact, the over all driving exeperience has improved drastically. I love the way my car handles any curve now. These are a must have if you appreciate your car!
Reviewed by James T (New Holland, PA) — Nov 24, 2008 6:03 PM
ordered the 1.3" lowering Pro kit for my 2006 GLI. It ended up dropping the car close to 1.75" It looks better that way though.I wanted something subtle. The difference in ride quality is unchanged from stock. The difference in handling is HUGE! I commute 2hrs. a day. I look forward to driving to work now!
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8598.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach pro springs
- eibach pro kit lowering springs chevy cruze
- 04 jeep grand cherokee strut bar
- which grease for eibach pro kit bushings
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- bmw struts
- 2007 chevy cobalt front strut kit
- coil springs for chevy cobalt 2008 sport
- leveling kit dodge ram
- truck step up bars
- floor car mats
- cheap dash mats