We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3856.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme — Oct 21, 2008 8:32 PM
They were a great value for my frame off 72 Cutlass Supreme. Good price and easy to install. Very happy with product. Quick shipping.
Reviewed by Brian B (Lindale, TX) Reviewed for a 1972 — Mar 13, 2006 9:18 AM
I was impressed with the handling improvement. However, the rear springs didnt seem to lower the car the claimed 1.5 inches. Now the front is significantly lower than the back. Not particularly a look that I like, but the handling improvement over stock springs makes it worth it.
Ships By 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3856.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspension pro-kit performance springs
- eibach sway bar s2000
- eibach sport plus 2006 rsx
- eibach sportlines
- lincoln front liscense plate
- scion suspension
- chevy silverado 4 inch lift
- suspension upgrades for 2002 rsx
- gmc canyon leveling kit
- 2003 focus b&g springs
- nerf steps for trucks
- vehicle bike rack