We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4020.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Juan Paolo P (Rowlett, TX) — Jan 19, 2008 12:43 AM
I purchased these just to lower my 98 integra an inch and a half and it was perfect. I didn't want to go the full 2 inches because I've had some difficulties in the past. It's still a great sporty look and once I put my 17" motegi rims on the car, it'll look even sweeter.
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4020.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: Minimal drop, due to already low factory ride height
- best price on eibach lowering kit
- 370z eibach pro kit plus
- camaro pro-kit springs & anti-roll-kit sway bar review
- eibach sportline springs review
- lexus struts
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- avalanche lift kits
- front coil spring honda del sol
- front suspension chevy silverado
- auto floor mats reviews
- bicycle carriers for trucks
- pickup cargo net