We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8271.140 Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nai S (Lodi, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — Jul 11, 2015 8:32 PM
Lowers my car where the gap was about only 1 and a half inch! Love the look! It does take some force and time to remove everything though it's worth it!
Reviewed by David V (Ciales, PR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Corolla — Jan 11, 2014 2:47 PM
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs gave my Toyota Corolla S 2013 a sportier look and a better handling performance. I recommend them 100%.
Reviewed by Xavier T (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Corolla — Feb 06, 2013 5:26 AM
Install took about 2 hours to install but it was simple. It didn't mess up my alignment at all. The results were obvious and better than what I expected. Suspension is not too stiff but it does feel a little different. It's worth the money.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8271.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- which shocks are good for lowered cars
- eibach sportline lowering springs reviews
- eibach sway bar kit mazda miata
- elbach pro kit reviews
- jaguar lifter kit
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- bmw 740i tie chains
- 2002 chevy silverado leveling kit
- rav4 suspension upgrade
- lower a lincoln aviator
- roof top carriers for suvs
- rubber floor mats for suv
- cheap air filters for cars