We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3530.140 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David G (Parker, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Jul 22, 2015 4:49 PM
Replaced my stock springs with the Eibach Pro-Kit. At the same time changed my shocks/struts with Koni STR.T's. Combined my mustang handles better and rides more comfortably. This is the best of both worlds without compromise!! It may not have lowered the full 1.5" but my goal was ride and handling, not lowering - so I think it looks great and more important functions!!
Reviewed by Alfred C (Blairstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Jun 15, 2008 4:30 PM
I am 61 years old and this is by far not my first set of springs by Eibach. Big difference in handling without sacrificing ride quality. Buy a set for your car.....you will love the difference!!
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3530.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspension
- eibach pro dampers
- eibach pro kit plus
- eibach sportline spring rate
- 6 inch lift kits for chevy silverado
- lexus suspension parts
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- 2010 challenger suspension
- lift kit for ford f150
- lowering springs 2006 toyota camry
- air flow intake
- discount car floor mats
- roof luggage racks