We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3865.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (Toledo, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Maxima — Jul 09, 2011 3:13 PM
I could tell the difference right away when I hit a dip or a bump. No more feeling like I'm piloting a boat. The ride is just so much better. I had them put on with sense-trac struts and it's just incredibly SMOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!! No rolling when I turn corners or dipping when I apply the brakes. these springs were worth every penny.
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3865.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach springs for sale
- nissan juke lowering springs
- 2002 audi a4 sway bars
- eibach pro kit dampers
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lift kit for toyota tundra
- 08 f150 rear air shocks
- s60 lowering spring
- truck bed tops
- custom made floor mats
- pickup truck bed storage boxes