We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #4018.140 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeremy S (CENTRAL ISLIP, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Apr 27, 2014 8:01 AM
Installed these springs on my 2000 civic sedan and it dropped it the perfect amount for a clean daily driver. Went great with my si rims as well.
Reviewed by guy g (Winston Salem, NC) — Oct 02, 2012 10:28 PM
The front coils are really tight and difficult to install with traditional spring compressors for 96-00 civic. Not a significant drop - less than an inch in the front and about 1.5 inches in the back. Excellent ride.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4018.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- 2011 scion tc eibach pro-kit springs
- 350z eibach pro street review
- ebiach sway bar
- infiniti suspension
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- 2011 hundai sonata bra
- chevy aveo,springs
- lift kits for 2010 ford ranger 4x4
- nissan hardbody lowering kit
- pick up bed liners
- car towing trailer
- custom fit car floor mats