We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6035.140 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dedra M. S (Perris, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 28, 2017 6:47 AM
they just didnt Lower the car as Expected, wrong/different specs on website. the fronts not to off, but the rear is very. Gonna try the Sportline, at least everywhere i checked says 2 inch Drop!
Reviewed by JOSE T (LOS ANGELES, CA) — Jul 03, 2015 7:27 PM
I BOUGHT THE EIBACH SPRINGS FOR MY 02 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT THE DAY AFTER THEY WERE AL READY IN MY HOUSE.IT WAS A QUICK DELIVERY ??. INSTALATION WAS VERY EASY AND AFTER I FINISH MY CAR HAD THAT AGRESIVE LOOK I WAS LOOKING FOR. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND EIBACH.
Reviewed by Jovane l (CORNELIA, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jun 14, 2014 5:34 AM
The eibach pro lowering kit is awesome. It lowered my enough to close the gap between the tire and the fender, but not too low to scrape everywhere i go. I did need the eibach alignment kit but beside that its a product in price and quality.
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6035.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspension pro-kit performance springs
- installing eibach anti-roll sway bar
- eibach coil over spring on sale
- eibach saab 9 3
- cadi sway bars
- 1991 honds accord bra
- acura suspension parts
- air shocks for toyota rav4
- 2002 blazer 2"" lower coil springs
- leveling kit for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- tool chest for trucks
- ford f250 accesories
- custom floor mats for suvs