We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #5543.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jason k (MADISON, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Jul 25, 2008 7:01 AM
The Pro-kit gave my car the lowered stance i was looking for, while improving stability and keeping car centered during hard launches. great product and got it for a great price.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5543.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- ford focus 2012 springs sportline
- dodge challenger eibach lower control arms
- miata eibach sway bar 1999
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- ford focus assessories
- infinity m35 lower springs
- chevy suspension lift kits
- comment changer coil spring mazda 3 2011
- smoothest tundra shock
- personalized truck floor mats
- automobile rear view mirrors