We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3510.140 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mary patricia g (COVINGTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Aug 22, 2014 1:12 PM
Lowered my car perfectly. Simple install. Nice smooth ride with stock struts and shocks. To smooth for my taste with stock shocks and struts, but perfect look and drop. Thanks AA.
Reviewed by Brad S (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — May 27, 2006 4:09 PM
The Springs worked out great, It definatley lowered my Mustang a noticable amount, And it's not too low, to the fact it rides Rough.! I would deffinately purchase them again for my next vehicle...
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3510.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- which shocks are good for lowered cars
- reviews on eibach springs
- scion tc 2012 sway bars
- ibach coil over shocks
- lincoln front liscense plate
- 2011 ford f250 gap guards
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- dodge ram 2500 leveling kit
- lowered coil springs for 1984 gmc suburban
- lift kit for mercedes ml
- customize car mats
- step boards for trucks
- tonno cover