We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2873.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff P (Mission Viejo, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Magnum — Jul 24, 2008 10:11 PM
The Eibach Pro-Kit is a quality product. The springs went in like factory parts. The car did come down more than advertised, but I'm glad it did. The car looks great and handling is vastly improved. Still no trouble on speed bumps or moderate dips. Drop is advertised at 1"-1.5" but car came down 1.75" front and 2" rear after settling for a week. Instructions are sparse and generic, but I found a good step-by-step installation posted on the web. I am very pleased with this product.
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2873.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shock absorbers
- eibach sprimgs
- 2010 maxima eibach springs
- mustang eibach pro rubbing
- infiniti suspension
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- gmc lift kits
- honda pilot performance springs
- coil spring golf cl 2003
- dodge magnum lowering kit
- brush guards for pickups
- protective floor mats
- van luggage carrier