We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #6350.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel C (Plainfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Maxima — Mar 27, 2008 5:38 AM
My Nissan Maxima looks like how a maxima shuold've looked when driving out of the assembly plant. The lowered look is awesome.The ride is more responsive.Installation wasn't that hard.Don't hesitate to buy these springs.This is very well worth the money.Just be careful when installing them. This car is my every-day driver and I love the car more than ever..
Reviewed by Harvey E (Venice, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Maxima — Jan 12, 2006 8:46 PM
I couldn't believe how quickly my Eibach Spring kit was delivered. Installation was a breeze with minimal effort. I did it alone and it took 3 hours for the fronts and about the same for the rears. Ride is excellent but visually looks lower than it is. But the measurements are accuarate...
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6350.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering shackles
- eibach pro damper rear shock
- installing eibach pro system plus kit
- pontiac g8 eibach
- toyota suspension
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- ford mustang gt 1998 coil springs
- rear springs for cadillac escalade
- 08 silverado leveling kit
- truck flares
- truck nerf bars steps
- cheap dashboard covers