We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2552.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacob P (CHILLIWACK, BC) Reviewed for a 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Nov 29, 2015 12:09 PM
The previous owner of my 1998 SLK230 had been messing around with the suspension and had some weird (home-made?) springs installed. The rear ride height actually increased after installing the Eibachs. The front lowered about an inch. Ride quality and handling have improved immensely. But I don't know what it felt like in stock form. My main concern with buying lowering springs was tires rubbing and clearance on speed bumps. I needn't have worried. 1000km so far and nothing has touched.
Reviewed by Douglas h (Tupelo, MS) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Jan 18, 2012 6:51 PM
The springs do exactly as Eibach said they would. The car sits as promised. The ride is no better or worse. Very happy with purchase. Delivery was better than promised..about a week from order.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2552.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- 2005-2009 mustang eibach sportline
- eibach lowering kits chevy trucks
- elbach sway bars
- 1991 honds accord bra
- cadillac lowering
- datsun suspension
- dodge ram 1500 2wd leveling kit
- 1996 cadillac fleetwood rear shocks
- 08 avalanche lowering springs
- aftermarket gauge clusters
- auto cargo mats
- custom fit floor liners