We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8273.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Julian D S (ROCKWALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Feb 13, 2015 10:24 AM
This is for a 2011 Toyota camry se. I have 20" rims with 35 profile tires. Great ride quality and look! Only complaint is that it only drops the SE version of the Camry 1" all around instead of the 1.4" that I was told by auto anythings customer support. Other than that it rides great and not bouncy at all. handels better around corners and stoping.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8273.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- elbach pro kit reviews
- eibach springs different front and back
- eibach sway bar kit mazda miata
- lexus suspension parts
- lincoln front liscense plate
- merkur strut tower brace
- where to get cheap eibach springs for is250
- leveling kit for ford f150
- 2005 g35 front suspension spring
- auto floor liners
- car body kits
- dashboard kits