We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #8561.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andy S (Plymouth, MN) — Mar 01, 2009 6:14 PM
I've had the car lowered for about a week now and I love it. The drop is conservative, about an inch now, but definately looks better than stock. The key thing though is that the handleing is sweet now, I love taking corners hard now. It sets a little into the corner but then it will turn on a dime. Very fun to drive now. I highly reccomend this set of springs because if you go lower you will bottom out i guarentee it!! If you have a Vw and want it lowered without buying shocks too, get this and don't think twice about it!
Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8561.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering springs
- eibach pro dampers
- eibach pro kit plus
- eibach kit for 2010 maxima
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- 1991 honds accord bra
- air ride suspension kits
- best lowering springs for scion tc 2011
- suspensions for pontiac g6
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- suv bike rack
- cargo carriers for suv
- cheap floor mats