We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2085.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard T (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Mar 28, 2012 6:44 AM
After installing my new springs I immediately felt the difference in the suspension of the vehicle. Body roll was very minimal to none at all. The ride was not bumpy. In fact these springs felt more comfortable than the OEM sport springs that came with the car.
Reviewed by Terence H (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 330i — Dec 11, 2007 9:18 PM
I really felt the set up on the sport package on this car needed some help. The Eibach Pro-Kit was pretty much a perfect compromise in performance and comfort. There was an annoying weight-transfer lurch when I would change gears at just 60% throttle and that is now gone. The car handles flatter -- no nose-diving -- and looks much better. For my tastes, I could have gone with harder springs but then nobody would want to ride with me. So... like I said, perfect compromise.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2085.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach suspensions
- eibach dampners
- eibach pro-system-plus review
- s2000 anti roll bar
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- lexus suspension parts
- add a leaf spring for lift on dodge truck
- lowering kits for chrysler 300
- lowering springs 2006 toyota camry
- 2010 toyota carolla parts
- automobile performance chip
- brake disc
- cargo nets for pickups