We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #3899.140 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis L. W (York, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Cobalt — Jun 29, 2015 8:07 PM
Great purchase. Prompt courteous customer service that answered all questions and placed order. What more could anyone ask for. Auto anything is now my online go to guys/girls. :)
Reviewed by robin m (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy HHR — Jul 17, 2012 11:33 AM
After installing on my 06 HHR, the appearance and stance was very apparrent.The car was lowered by exactly 1 inch. After the first few test drives, the performance was obvious as well. It handled much better than stock. FYI, I also installed new shocks and struts at the same time. KYB's. One note on the comparison between the stock springs, and eibachs. The stock springs look, feel, and weigh more. And seem more robust, until you have the new ones mounted. I would do would make the purchase again I guess. Rob San Diego
Reviewed by James I (Bristolville, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G5 — Jul 15, 2008 5:27 PM
Really enhanced my cars handling. Also improved my cars apperance by lowering it enough to get rid of that ugly wheel well gap. I love Eibach!
Reviewed by Kevin W (Kure Beach, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Cobalt — Jun 27, 2008 9:33 PM
I just baught these for my 08 Cobalt SE. Installation was fairly easy and gave my car a nice 1.5 inch drop. Only been on for a short time so they still need to settle. Perform great, huge difference, but stiff comfterble to drive. Great buy and reliable site.
Ships By 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:3899.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- best price on eibach lowering kit
- eibach sportline springs
- eibach sway bar review honda si
- 2011 mustang eibich pro plus kit
- lincoln front liscense plate
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- 2006 gmc sierra lowering kit
- 2007 benz c230 sport sway bars
- mazda mx3 lowering springs
- push bars
- luggage rack accessories
- fuel chips for diesel