We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #35107.140 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Erik R (WATERFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Mercury Milan — Feb 26, 2014 8:31 PM
The handling of the car with these replacing the stock springs is like night and day. The car no longer feels like it wants to tip over going around sharper turns at speed. Also makes the car look sportier by lowering it, though because of the way the fender arch is, there's an illusion that the back is lower than the front even though its not. Still, I wish that back springs were a tad longer. Fantastic nonetheless.
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:35107.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach lowering springs
- eibach pro kit lowering springs
- 2001 camaro eibach pro plus
- eibach g37 camber arms
- truck suspension air bags
- lexus suspension parts
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- scion tc front lowering springs
- 93 toyota ext cab suspension lift
- leveling kits for ford f350
- car bras cheap
- splash guards for trucks
- performance chips for automobile