We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #1591.140 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith H (Van Nuys, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi A3 — May 26, 2016 9:46 PM
Well, I put these on a stock Audi A3 with 17" wheels. Took it down around an inch. Handling is a lot better. The ride is still comfy but definitely stiffer. It's not too low and that's what I wanted. It's a cleaner look and Sportier ride. Be careful on those bigger bumps though.
Reviewed by Jesus N (Jefferson, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A3 — Nov 26, 2013 9:51 AM
Excellent craftsmanship. look, feel and fit. This springs lowered my Audi A3 about 1.5" & 1.0" front and rear. Just enough to improve appearance and handling. Everyday ride quality remains intact.
Reviewed by kai b (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A3 — Nov 24, 2010 3:13 AM
I have had three different sets of springs in my Audi A3, the sportline's were too stiff/racelike, the Megan's were too low and horrible ride/ handeling quality, these pro kit springs are the perfect blend of comfort, lowering, and handeling. I would highly recomend them to anyone. - KB
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:1591.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- eibach shocks for trucks
- eibach sway bar reviews accord
- 08 chevy suburban eibach 2-3 drop springs
- eibach pro kit civic 2012
- body lift covers
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- 2002 toyota sequoia front shocks
- front leveling kit gmc sierra
- hyundai accent coil springs aftermarket
- auto seat slipcovers
- auto wind guards
- soft tonneau cover parts