We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Part #2578.140 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin H (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — May 28, 2010 8:49 AM
Great look and don't really notice much difference in ride. Still smooth. Wish I would have known about the different stages before so I could have bought them all at one time for installation?? Maybe could market that better so people know.
Reviewed by Abdul S (Lake Elsinore, CA) — Jun 16, 2008 8:33 PM
I recently bought some eibach pro kit springs from AutoAnything.com and not only am I happy with the service and price that I got with these guys, but I was very excited about how quick I received the springs. The springs were awesome and easy to find someone to put them in for about $200 bucks. My car rides great, can't even tell that I have racing springs until I take a quick corner and notice how better they preform than the stock springs. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2578.140
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle can not be aligned close to factory specs
- buy eibach
- eibach pro kit plus system kit 2010 challenger
- 2003-2008 nissan 350z eibach alignment kit
- nissan juke lowering springs
- air ride kits for chevy trucks
- hyundai suspension parts
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- 94 toyota pickup suspension
- shocks on 07 mdx
- 1999 toyota tercel coil spring
- westin truck side steps
- automobile seat covers
- exhaust pipe